Weston-McEwen High School students and parents:
Please return all devices, textbooks, band instruments, library books, flash drives, and remaining student work by 6 pm on Friday, June 5th. Staff will be at each school to accept items during the dates and times below.
- Wednesday, May 27th at Athena Elementary ONLY: Grades K-3 ONLY during lunch box pick up
- Friday, May 29th from 2-6 pm at all schools: For students who have completed all assignments
- Monday, June 1st from 2-6 pm at all schools
- Tuesday, June 2nd from 2-6 pm at all schools
- Wednesday, June 3rd from 2-6 pm at all schools
- Thursday, June 4th from Noon-6pm at all schools
- Friday, June 5th from Noon -6pm at all schools
- Devices and textbooks/library books must be returned in the condition they were issued to avoid repair or replacement charges.
- Devices and textbooks/library books must be returned to the building from which they were issued.
- Devices must be returned with charging cords.
- Friday bus routes will make their final run on Friday, June 5th to pick up work and devices.