Today’s lunch will be pulled pork.
Activities & Announcements
There will be no school this Friday, April 13th.
Today there will be a mandatory ASB meeting in Mr. DeYoe’s room during lunch. Please bring lunch.
Parent-Teacher conferences will be held this Thursday, April 12th from 4pm-8pm and Friday, April 13th from 7:30am-11:30am.
The NHS will have a meeting on Tuesday, April 17 to take a group picture with Bob McLean. Please dress nicely. We will meet in Mr. Fairchild’s lab. Please plan your lunch accordingly—you may have the beginning of the period or the end to eat, we’re not sure, but you probably won’t have much time. Attendance is mandatory.
The CTUIR Education Department is offering summer youth employment opportunities. There is a folder on the front office counter with available positions and applications.
“Prom: A Night To Sparkle” will be held at the Vert Club Room in Pendleton on Saturday, April 14th. The dance will be from 8-11 pm.
- Tickets are on sale before school, after school and during lunch. Ticket prices: Singles $10, couples $18.
- There are prom photo order forms on the front office counter.
- If you need a guest form, they are available at the office and must be turned back in by Thursday.
- Congratulations to our Prom court! Princesses: Alyssa Finifrock, Hannah McIntyre, Sierra Scheibner, Christina Swafford and Princes: Cody Caldwell, Travis Hendley, Garrett Shell, & Brett Speed.
Ag & FFA Students:
- Please make sure you are registered for the Milton Junior Show.
- If you would like to attend Shop Skills on April 19th at BMCC, please see Ms. Flo.
- We will be releasing the salmon that we raised all morning on April 17th. Please sign up with Ms. Flo if you would like to attend.
Slideshow and composite pictures are due no later than May 1st. Please bring them in an envelope labelled with your name to Mrs. Harshman.
Make sure you have ordered your cap and gown! If you still have not placed your order and need a late order form, please come by the office.
Numbers for the countdown need to be turned in to the office ASAP. Please see Maddi Muilenburg for details.
Please start thinking about who you will be walking with at graduation and let Mrs. Harshman know.
Keep your list of awarded scholarships updated with Mrs. Baumann so that they can be announced at Graduation.
Tomorrow the Varsity tennis team will host a match against Umatilla High School starting at 3:00.
Friday we will have a Varsity track meet, a Varsity softball double-header and a Varsity tennis match.
- The track team will travel to Umatilla High School at 7:45 for a meet at 10:00.
- The softball team will travel to Grant Union at 6:30 for a double-header at 12:00.
- The tennis team will travel to Riverside High School at 2:15 for a match at 3:00.
Saturday the baseball team will travel to Heppner at 8:00 for a double-header at 11:00.
William Shakespeare was born and died in the month of April.