Today’s lunch will be hot dogs.
Activities & Announcements
There will be a mandatory meeting for the parents of incoming Freshmen students tomorrow evening at 7 o’clock.
Parent-Teacher conferences will be held next Thursday, April 12th from 4pm-8pm and Friday, April 13th from 7:30am-11:30am.
The CTUIR Education Department is offering summer youth employment opportunities. There is a folder on the front office counter with available positions and applications.
“Prom: A Night To Sparkle” will be held at the Vert Club Room in Pendleton on Saturday, April 14th. The dance will be from 8-11 pm.
- Tickets are on sale before school, after school and during lunch. Ticket prices: Singles $10, couples $18.
- There are prom photo order forms on the front office counter.
- If you need a guest form, they are available at the office and must be turned back in by Thursday.
Slideshow and composite pictures are due no later than May 1st. Please bring them in an envelope labelled with your name to Mrs. Harshman in the office.
Make sure you have ordered your cap and gown! If you still have not placed your order and need a late order form, please come by the office.
Numbers for the countdown need to be turned in to the office ASAP. Please see Maddi Muilenburg for details.
Please start thinking about who you will be walking with at graduation and let Mrs. Harshman know.
Keep your list of awarded scholarships updated with Mrs. Baumann so that they can be announced at Graduation.
Senior Track Athletes: Please make sure you have your bios for Senior Night at tomorrow’s meet turned in to Mrs. Harshman today.
Today we will have a JV baseball game and a Varsity tennis match.
- The JV baseball team will travel to Irrigon High School at 1:30 for a game at 4:00.
- The tennis team will travel to Mac-Hi at 2:45 for a match starting at 4:00.
Tomorrow we will have a Varsity track meet, a Varsity baseball game, and a Varsity softball game.
- The track team will host a home meet starting at 3:30.
- The baseball team will travel to Sherman County High School at 12:30 for a game starting at 4:00.
- The softball team will travel to Umatilla High School at 1:00 for a game starting at 4:00.
Thursday the Varsity tennis team will host a match against Umatilla High School starting at 3:00.
Friday we will have a Varsity track meet, a Varsity softball double-header and a Varsity tennis match.
- The track team will travel to Umatilla High School at 7:45 for a meet at 10:00.
- The softball team will travel to Grant Union at 6:30 for a double-header at 12:00.
- The tennis team will travel to Riverside High School at 2:15 for a match at 3:00.
Saturday the baseball team will travel to Heppner at 8:00 for a double-header at 11:00.
All swans in England belong to the queen.