This is a general interest elective class on China. I am trying to introduce students to China through a variety of activities.
This is the second half of American Government and is required for graduation. I have included a list of web links below to sites of general or specific political interest.
- www.whitehouse.gov/ United States President
- www.senate.gov/ United States Senate
- www.house.gov/ United States House of Representatives
- www.supremecourtus.gov/ United States Supreme Court
- www.vote-smart.org/ Biographical and voting records on politicians
- www.loc.gov/index.html Library of Congress
- www.factcheck.org/ Non partisan site that checks political facts and advertisements.