The induction ceremony will be held on Friday, February 10, 2012. The program will be held in between the girls and boys varsity basketball games.
1992 Weston-McEwen Girls Basketball Team
- Won League, District, and Placed 2nd at State Tournament 25 – 2 Record
Colby Cummings Knifong
- Graduate 1992. OSAA Scholar Athlete in three sports
- Earned 11 varsity letters in cross country, basketball, and track.
- Blue Mountain Sports Award – Female Athlete of the Year 1992
- 1992 Basketball First Team All-State
- Track and Field All-Sate world Tour Team – Competed in Russia and Sweden.
Louie Henry Dick, Jr.
- Graduated in 1954 from McEwen High School.
- Played and Lettered in three sports at McEwen High School.
- Louie spent his working career at the USDA Forest Service 1959-1985.
- Pendleton Round-Up and Happy Canyon hall of Fame Board of Directors.
- Louie was a member of the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation.
Charles “Chuck” McCullough
- Graduated in 1953 from Weston High School
- Member Oregon Football Shrine Team 1953
- Member of the National Honor Society
- Served on the Athena-Weston School Board for 13 years.
- Served as Weston School Board Chair during the Merger with Athena School District.
- Past Chieftain of the Caledonia Days
- Many years of volunteer work for Pioneer Picnic and several community foundations.
- Graduated in 1924 from Athena High School
- Participated in both football and basketball.
- Captain of the 1923 basketball team that played in the state tournament.
- Played football at the University of Oregon 1924-1928.
- Served on the Athena School Board.
- Taught Math and Science at McEwen High School and Weston-McEwen High school from March 1962 – June 1994. 32 Years
- Served on Committee to develop Mathematics Common Curriculum Goals for the Stat of Oregon.
- Taught computer classes to McEwen and Weston-McEwen students early in the development of computers in public schools.
- Worked at Athena Caledonian Games for 25 years.
- 1999 Athena Citizen of the Year and Caledonian Chieftain of the Day.
- Has served on the City of Athena Planning Commission and Budget Committee and the East Umatilla County Health District Budget Committees.